Odpod Container House Metabo Grinder Review
We got our hands on a decent German made grinder after blowing up a few others. The guys at Metabo have asked us to test out their latest 5” grinder and let them know how it went. Overall it looks like a great tool, lots of good features listed in the good points below. The first test was cutting through 1” steel bar, we made an super-sized cold chisel from some scrap steel. We noticed the on off switch has a good solid mechanism for lots of use. When cutting the electronic speed control did a good job to maintain the RPMs. Photos below of the finished product after a fair wack with a sledge hammer. I got some good photos of the grinder in action trimming the steel webbing on the floor.
I would highly recommend this product for anyone who is looking to buy a grinder. Product Metabo 5” grinder WE 15-125 Quick
- The extra-long power lead.
- The grinder is very well balanced and stable to use.
- Lots of power, 1550W.
- No tool required to change grinding disks.
- Electronic speed stabilisation, so the blade doesn’t slow down.
- The safety guard is quickly adjustable with a push in button, very handy feature.
- None, this is the best grinder we have ever used.
Links to the Metabo web site for more info here.
Metabo Facebook page here: